Thursday, August 28, 2008

Confession 13

Now that i have that out of my system (the Packers Rant), lets get to the good stuff.

The Foxy Lady Cruise with Forever the Sickest Kids.

Lyons and I apparently missed the radio station memo that said you have to be 16 or younger (or a parent of said 16 year old) to attend the cruise. thats awkward. We also missed the memo that you had to bring FTSK a shit ton of home made bracelets. color my face red.

I felt more than stupid being there with the teen wearing the FTSK tshirts and neon pants. i was super salty the whole time, ESPECIALLY when they boarded the boat and the girls next to me screamed so hard i thought joe jonas was with the guys. that would have been cool.

THEN, to add to my sour mood, jonathan cook, lead singer and all around texas boy, was rocking a Dallas Cowboys hat. Lyons had to hold me back by the belt loops so i would A. strangle him with the hat or B. leave the boat.

After talking to the boys, my mood changed. their set was really good. i wish kyle had a bongo or something. i felt weird, as i am sure he did too, sitting behind the band with nothing to do.

Can we get the kid a pizza box to tap on or something?

They played 2 songs i never heard of before. i felt like a caged animal, why was i crammed so tight in there, was this that important to me? apparently.

i really do like them. they won lyons over too.

Jonathan referred to the boat ride as "the best first date ever" (like he and i were on a date). i would say any date that involves 100 Fifteen year old girls wanting to meet him, no dinner, and i am pretty sure he slow danced with another girl, does not qualify as "the best first date ever" in my book. but it was still charming.

Forever the Sickest Kids, we will see you in October, you promised to remember our faces. we will see wont we.

~Forever the Sea Sick-i-est Angst

No comments: