Friday, May 30, 2008

Confession 2

With great remorse, I report that Ludo did not play Girls On Trampolines last night.

To help cope with our overwhelming grief, I did the unimaginable: I did my own rendition of it in the parking lot after we had exited the venue - trampolines included. Angst, the parking lot attendant, the stray dog, the four crickets, De'mar Jr, and random bystanders seemed to enjoy it. I know I did.

So with much happiness, I am pleased to make this announcement: I am starting a tradition.

Since it seems that Ludo will never play Girls On Trampolines again, at the next Wisconsin Ludo show that you may attend, I highly suggest and encourage you all to find me. I fully plan on doing my own interpretation of it after the show to entertain you all with. I'll even bring extra trampolines along just so you can all participate in the fun. Hopefully that will help fill everyone's void - not that anything could compare to the rock that Ludo brings to the table - but at least we can all still jam out to it together. Anyone game for dressing up as Officer 1, 2, and 3? Let me know.

****Disclaimer: Location and participation may vary

~Team Lyons

No comments: